Mum to be Badge
Make the mum to be feel special at her baby shower with this badge.
Theme: Birthday & Party
Other Supplies: Foam Squares, Glue, Scissors, Gem, Silver Glitter Cardstck
- On a computer write ‘to be’ in your choice of font within a light blue dashed-line circle. Print out.
- Select a Circle Framelits die that fits perfectly around your print out and die-cut.
- Choose three Scalloped Circle Framelits dies that fit around the cut out circle in consecutive sizes. Die-cut them in blue, mint and turquoise cardstock.
- Glue the Circle to the smallest Scalloped Circle. Then layer with the other two Scalloped Circle die-cuts using foam squares.
- Die-cut ‘Mum’ from silver glitter cardstock and glue in place.
- Die-cut the smallest Floral Frame flower in yellow cardstock and a leaf in green. Glue together and then position with a foam square, adding a gem to the centre.
- Cut three long ribbons with forked ends and glue in place to the back of the largest Scalloped Circle.