Mum to be
Designer Debi Potter was previously an illustrator creating images for magazines and children’s publications. She was introduced to the craft industry when she joined Ellison Europe in 2007 as a designer, creating inspirational projects for magazines and exhibitions.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Make the mum to be feel special at her baby shower with this badge.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 12PK - Floral Frames
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 26PK - Brush Capital Alphabet
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 38PK - Brush Lowercase Alphabet
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies:Foam Squares, Glue, Scissors, Gem, Silver Glitter Card
- On a computer write ‘to be’ in your choice of font within a light blue dashed-line circle. Print out.
- Select a circle framelit that fits perfectly around your print out and die cut.
- Choose three scalloped circle framelits that fit around the cut out circle in consecutive sizes. Die cut them in blue, mint and turquoise cardstock.
- Glue the circle to the smallest scalloped framelit. Then layer with the other two scalloped die-cuts using foam squares.
- Cut out ‘Mum’ in silver glitter card and glue in place.
- Cut out the smallest Floral Frame in yellow cardstock and a leaf in green. Glue together and then position with a foam square, adding a gem to the centre.
- Cut three long ribbons with forked ends and glue in place to the back of the rosette.