Create this cute little frame in so little time.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Foam Squares, Glue, Scissors, Thin String, Cream Cardstock, Grey Patterned Paper, White Box Frame
- Cut a piece of cream cardstock to fit the frame.
- Cut out the Dachshund elements in the appropriate colours.
- Cut out a circle in mint cardstock and mount with foam squares onto the background.
- Tie a tiny bow with the string and glue to the balloon. Wrap the other end around the bone and mount with foam squares onto the background.
- Glue the dachshund elements together and then mount the finished shape with foam squares onto the background.
- Cut out the phrase with the dainty uppercase, using both positive and negative cuts. Glue onto the background.