Bundle of Joy Tag
Complete any gift wrap with a gift tag.
Theme: New Baby
Other Supplies:White and gold card, Sentiment stamp, Corner punch, Tiny stapler, Eyelet setter and white eyelet, Glue, Scissors
- Die-cut the hearts from pale blue card and mount onto a piece of pink card and trim into a rectangle. Round off the corners of the rectangle using a punch.
- Use the hearts die to cut the gold detail for the centre of the bottom heart and mount in place.
- Mount the pink card onto a white rectangle and round off the corners as before.
- Stamp your sentiment onto white card and trim to size before attaching to the tag with a tiny stapler.
- Punch a hole near the top of the tag and set a white eyelet in place before threading with your chosen ribbon.