Bundle of Joy
This cute yet simple bundle of joy card is perfect for the arrival of little baby boy.
Theme: New Baby
Other Supplies: Craft Glue, Foam Squares, Cloud Washi Tape, Sentiment Stamp & Ink, Silver Gems, Scissors
- Cut the elements out in their corresponding coloured cardstock.
- Tear a length of cloud washi tape and stick on the card.
- Cut a strip of lilac cardstock and rip the left hand side. Glue next to the washi tape.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the lilac strip.
- Using foam squares, layer the wheels and digger pieces.
- Glue the cut out ribbon onto the present and place a gem at the top. Cut a small rectangle of purple card as the tag and glue under the ribbon bow.
- Use foam squares to position the present in the digger trailer.
- Place gems amongst the design according to personal preference.