Other Supplies: Cardstock (Mint, Turquoise and Blue), Mint Striped Paper, Double-Sided Tape, Blue Ribbon, Craft Glue, Scissors
- Cut a strip of blue cardstock that fits snugly around the tub with a small amount of overlap.
- Cut a strip of mint striped paper slightly thinner than the blue one but the same length.
- Using double-sided tape, stick these two strips together. Then wrap them round the tub and tape the overlap to fix in place.
- Tie the blue ribbon around the tub just above the paper strips and tie a bow. Fix with a small amount of glue from the glue gun.
- Using the two smallest dies from Floral Frames die set, die-cut two flowers in mint cardstock. Then die-cut two leaves in turquoise cardstock.
- Add dimension to the flowers and leaves with the Paper Sculpting Kit.
- Glue the flowers and leaves together. When dry, use the glue gun to attach to the tub lid.