Other Supplies: Cardstock (White, Mint, Navy and Blue), Double-Sided Tape, Silver Gem, Craft Glue, Scissors
- Die-cut a white and a blue oval in consecutive sizes with the Oval Framelits die.
- Die-cut the sea foam die in white cardstock. Cut according to personal preference and glue onto the blue oval and trim to fit.
- Glue the two ovals together.
- Using the ‘B’ from the Uppercase die set and the other letters from the Lowercase set, cut the word ‘Baby’ in navy cardstock.
- Glue these letters in the centre of the ovals.
- Using one of the small flower dies from the Floral Banner set, cut it in mint cardstock and add dimension with the Paper Sculpting Kit.
- Add a gem to the centre of the flower and glue onto the Ovals.
- Attach the embellished ovals to the talc bottle with double-sided tape.