Designer Debi Potter was previously an illustrator creating images for magazines and children’s publications. She was introduced to the craft industry when she joined Ellison Europe in 2007 as a designer, creating inspirational projects for magazines and exhibitions.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 7PK - Ovals
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 27PK - Floral Banner
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 38PK - Brush Lowercase Alphabet
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 26PK - Brush Capital Alphabet
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: White, Mint, Navy and Blue Cardstock, Double Sided Tape, Silver Gem, Craft Glue, Scissors
- Cut a white and a blue oval in consecutive sizes with the Oval Framelits die.
- Cut the Sea Foam die in white cardstock. Cut according to personal preference and glue onto the blue oval and trim to fit.
- Glue the two ovals together.
- Using the ‘B’ from the Uppercase die set and the other letters from the Lowercase set, cut the word ‘Baby’ in navy cardstock.
- Glue these letters in the centre of the ovals.
- Using one of the small flower dies from the Floral Banner set, cut it in mint cardstock and add dimension with the paper sculpting kit.
- Add a gem to the centre of the flower and glue onto the ovals.
- Attach the embellished ovals to the talc bottle with double sided tape.