New Born Baby Shadow Box
Create this perfect little keepsake frame.
Other Supplies: Sassy Serif Alphabet Bigz Die (Of Choice), Mountboard, Purple Spot Paper, Cardstock (Cream, Teal, Lilac and Blue), White Shadow Box Frame 10" x 10", Double-Sided Tape, Spray Mount, Foam Squares, Scissors
- Cut a square to fit the back of your frame in blue cardstock, we cut ours to measure 10" x 10".
- Cut an 18cm square out of teal cardstock.
- Cut a 17cm square out of cream cardstock.
- Layer these squares on top of one another with double-sided tape.
- Spray mount the purple spot paper onto the mountboard and then die-cut the letter of choice (paper side down).
- Die-cut the French Bow out of lilac and cream cardstock. Curl the bows with a pencil or similar to create rounded folds.
- Construct the bow with double-sided tape.
- Position the die cut letter with foam squares.
- Using the glue gun, place the bow on top of the letter.
- Using the glue gun, arrange your baby items in the frame.