Brenda Walton's nature-inspired designs have been warming hearts for over 20 years. Her elegant work has been translated into an extensive array of popular, licensed products, including scrapbooking collections for K&Company and greeting card and gift collections for Papyrus. Brenda brings her graceful hand lettering, illustration and vintage imagery to her Sizzix line. Her charming and sophisticated die-cutting and embossing products help crafters express themselves artfully, create personalized gifts and celebrate every day.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create this perfect little keepsake frame.
Themes: New Baby
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - French Bow
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Sizzix Bigz Die - Sassy Serif Alphabet Uppercase (Of Choice), Mountboard, Purple Spot Paper, Cream, Teal, Lilac and Blue Cardstock, White Shadow Box Frame 10” x 10”, Double Sided Tape, Spray Mount, Foam Squares, Scissors
- Cut a square to fit the back of your frame in blue cardstock – 10” x 10”.
- Cut an 18cm square out of teal cardstock.
- Cut a 17cm square out of cream cardstock.
- Layer these squares on top of one another with double sided tape.
- Spray mount the purple spot paper onto the mountboard and then cut the letter of choice (paper side down).
- Cut the French Bow out of lilac and cream cardstock. Curl the bows with a pencil or similar to create rounded folds.
- Construct the bow with double sided tape.
- Position the die cut letter with foam squares.
- Using the glue gun, place the bow on top of the letter.
- Using the glue gun, arrange your baby items in the frame.