Anchor canvas bag
Follow these simple steps to modernise a plain canvas bag with anchor motif for a unique and funky bag ideal for beach trips!
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Canvas bag, Scissors
- Cut a square piece of iron on adhesive paper and yellow felt making sure they are large enough for the Sizzix Bigz Anchor die.
- Back yellow felt with iron-on adhesive paper.
- Die-cut your anchor (felt side down).
- Peel off the iron on adhesive backing paper.
- Carefully position your anchor on the canvas bag and iron in place.