Christmas Gift Tags
Why buy gift tags when you can make it? We love this handmade Christmas project idea.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White, red, green, blue, gold glitter), Red wrapping paper, Gems (Gold and red), Mini Peg, White twine/string, PVA glue, Download Christmas papers from the Sizzix website, Hole Punch
- Print off the patterned downloaded paper.
- Wrap two small gifts out of the patterned paper and one small gift our of red swapping paper
- Using the small circle from 657551, die cut 3 circles. 1 patterned, 1 white and 1 red. Once cut using a hole punch, punch two holes into each tag, centred, level and opposite each other.
- Using the white twine wrap around the box, thread through the holes within the circles and secure in place on the top of you wrapped gift. Combinations: wrapped pattern gift with white circle, wrapped red gift with pattern circle, pattern gift with red circle.
- Using the coloured card stock cut your desired shapes from winter foliage set. Trim elements if needed and place your foliage onto the circle, secure with PVA glue. When you are happy with you arrangement, add gold and red gems to finish the winter foliage gift wrapped presents.