Other Supplies: Cushion Pad, Red Fabric, Cream Patterned Fabric, Scissors, Cream and Red Thread, Needle
- Cut out your red fabric an inch bigger than the size of your cushion pad. You will need two, one for the front and one for the back.
- Choose the appropriate letters from the alphabet dies for your cushion and die-cut them from the cream patterned fabric.
- Appliqué the letters to the right side of one of the red pieces of fabric using the needle and the cream thread.
- Put the two red pieces of fabric right sides together (you should not be able to see the letters), and sew an inch in around the edge, making sure there is a wide enough gap fit the cushion in.
- Turn the fabric the right way around (so you can now see the letters), you now have the start of your cushion cover.
- Put the cushion pad inside the fabric through the gap you left unstitched.
- Iron the raw edges of the gap inwards, and then sew it up with the red thread.