Other Supplies: Striped fabric, Pom pom edging, String, Sewing machine, Needle, Thread, Scissors
- Hand cut two identical pieces of red felt in the shape of a stocking (use a large sock as a template if needed).
- Cut two rectangle pieces of the striped fabric the same length as the top of the stocking.
- Sew the striped fabric to the stocking and sew the stocking together and turn inside out.
- Using the Snowman die, die cut the snowman out of white felt, and repeat with coloured felts for the extra elements.
- Carefully sew the snowman in place on the front of the stocking.
- Sew the eyes using black thread.
- Sew in place a string bow.
- Sew the pom-pom edging along the border of the stocking and striped fabric.
- Fold a piece of felt in half to create a hanging hoop and sew onto the inside of the stocking.