Other Supplies: Cream, gingham and blue polka dot fabric, Brown and pink cardstock, Craft cork, Adhesive foam pads, Thin craft string, Brown ink
- Affix cream fabric onto brown card.
- Using the Snowman die, cut out the snowman body.
- Affix red gingham fabric and pale blue polka dot fabric onto brown craft card.
- Using the Snowman die, cut out the snowman’s hat and scarf.
- Cut the Snowman's eyes and nose out of coloured card.
- Cut the heart of out craft cork.
- Use adhesive foam pads to fix the scarf and nose into place.
- Hot glue the hat, heart and eyes into place.
- Using brown ink, lightly go round the edges with a sponge to create an aged look.
- Tie a small bow with thin string and hot glue onto scarf.
- Using the same string, make a loop on the back of the snowman to hang it up and hot glue to hold. Cover with a small square of card to hide the glue.