OverviewPersonalise your gift with a handmade tag!
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations
Other Supplies: Glitter card, Scissors, Double-sided tape
- Using the Essential Tags die, die-cut the tag out of white card.
- Repeat using purple glitter card and cut diagonally in half and stick onto the white tag using double-sided tape.
- Using the Double Bow die, die-cut the bow base and centre out of purple glitter card, and the two inner bows out of coloured card.
- Carefully fold the bows and secure in place by wrapping the central piece around the assembled bow and glue in place with the glue gun.
- Personalise with a stamp or write your own message on the tag.
- Tie with a ribbon and attach to your gift.