Diamond Point Quilt
Create a pretty quilt with our Diamond Point quilting die.
Other Supplies: Cream fabric, Blue fabric, Patterned blue fabric, Red striped fabric, Red gingham fabric, Sewing machine, Thread, Scissors
- Using the Diamond Point die, die-cut one square out of cream fabric; eight triangles out of cream fabric; eight rhombus shapes out of plain blue fabric and eight rhombus shapes from patterned blue fabric.
- First create your colour section by sewing two blue and two patterned pieces together to create a rhombus shape.
- Next sew a cream triangle to each corner of the colour rhombus piece to create a rectangle shape.
- Repeat these steps three times so you have four of these rectangles.
- Next, using your square piece of fabric as a centre, sew the rectangles around the square (attaching the coloured corner of the rectangle to the right corner of the square each time).
- You should now have your quilted square shape, repeat this process (with different coloured fabric if desired) and make as many squares as you want depending on the desired size of quilt.
- Sew the squares together and bind the edges of the quilt to finish off.