OverviewGet into the festive season and personalise your Christmas cards!
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations
Other Supplies: White Ink, Gem Embellishments, Sequins, PVA glue, Scissors, String
- Start off by folding a piece of brown cardstock in half.
- Next, using one of the Circle Framelits, die-cut the corners of a piece of blue card. Once all the corners are cut, stick onto the base card.
- With the white ink, artistically splatter across the blue card.
- Once dry, die-cut the Festive Set Thinlits and stick into place.
- Tie a bow with the string and stick across the top of the card.
- To finish off the card, add gem embellishments and sequins.