Mum's Baking Journal
OverviewStore your recipes in a handmade, personalised Journal!
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Patterned Cardstock, String, PVA Glue, Scissors, Photo, Plain Notebook
- Measure and cut a piece of your patterned card to fit the cover of your notebook.
- Cut a rectangular piece of card and using the Whoosh! die, die-cut stars on one side and keep the fallout stars to decorate later.
- Stick the card and a photo of your Mum (or recipient of the journal) diagonally on the cover.
- Using the Dainty Lowercase and Uppercase sets, die-cut the letters needed out of coloured card and stick the fallout letters in place to write your title.
- Stick the stars in a scattered pattern across the photo and cover.
- Tie ribbon and string around the inner side of the cover, securing in place with a bow and with the glue gun.
- Using the Pretty Posey die, die cut your flowers and leaves elements from coloured card and set up in a posey and glue together.
- Secure the posey onto the cover underneath the bows with the glue gun.