OverviewCreate a pretty label to show off your baked goods!
Theme: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Other Supplies: Fabric, Craft String, Iron
- Using the scalloped circle, die-cut out in white card.
- Design and print out, or handwrite, a label for the jar and stick in the middle of your die-cut piece.
- Affix this label to the front of the jam jar.
- Use iron-on adhesive to fix two identical pieces of fabric together.
- Hand-cut a circle out of fabric.
- Bind into place onto the jar with thin string to form a lid.
- Using the Pretty Posey, die-cut out the shapes in different cards that compliment your choice of fabric.
- Arrange and hot glue into place on the string of the lid.