Floral Wreath Card
OverviewCreate a floral card for your friends and family!
Theme: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Other Supplies: Ribbon, Alphabet Stamps, Ink Pad, Pearl embellishments, PVA glue, Scissors, Stapler
- To start, fold in half brown cardstock to create the card.
- Using one of the Circle dies, die cut curved edges to the corners of green cardstock, then using PVA glue, stick on top of the brown card.
- Using the Pretty Wreath die, die cut the circular wreath out of brown cardstock.
- Next, die cut the floral elements in pink card stock of your choice.
- Arrange the flowers and wreath on top of the green background and stick them down with PVA glue.
- Next cut a rectangle out of cream card stock and stamp the words ‘Happy Birthday’, then staple into place.
- Tie a bow into the ribbon and glue to the top of the card.
- For the finishing touches, add the pearl embellishments to the middle of the flowers.