OverviewMake a pretty floral card for your friends and family!
Theme: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Other Supplies: Paintbrush, Ink, White Paint, PVA Glue, Scissors, Corner Chomper
- Start by folding brown cardstock in half to create your card.
- Using one of the circle Framelits, die-cut two opposite corners to make them curved.
- Using some of the circle Framelits, die-cut into spare card to create an artistic background. Stencil through this with ink onto the brown cardstock to create a circular design.
- Next, splatter white paint across the circles using a paintbrush.
- Using one of the circle Framelits, die-cut the corners of green cardstock and glue to the top corner of your card.
- Using cardstock colours of your choice, die-cut the Pretty Posey die.
- Arrange the Pretty Posey elements on top of the green cardstock.
- Cut out cream cardstock, and add your own personalised message, then stick into place.
- Use Corner Chomper to round off opposite edges of the card, as shown.