OverviewDecorate a picnic basket with floral elements to give it a fresh new look!
Theme: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Other Supplies: Basket with handle, 2x 40cm x 40cm Green Fabric, 2x 40cm x 40cm Pink Fabric, 2x 40cm x 40cm Red Fabric, Bunch of Plastic Flowers Stamens, Iron
- Wrap the basket handle with the ribbon, securing each end with glue.
- Iron one side of the adhesive sheet to the right side of one of each fabric colour. Peel and iron on the other fabric piece.
- Using the Camellia Leaf and green fabric, cut out two leaves using the Big Shot. Stick to base of the basket handle.
- For each Winter Rose, cut two flowers from each size. Pinch each petal inwards and hold with a little glue.
- Glue one flower on top of the other and stagger the petals. Cut the plastic flower stamen ends and glue inside centre of flower. Repeat this with the pink and red fabric until handle bases are covered.