Personalise an apron for yourself or give as a gift to create a one of a kind look!
Other Supplies: Apron, 1x 30cm x 30cm Stripy Fabric, 2x 15cm x 15cm Light Green Fabric, 2x 15cm x 15cm Dark Green Fabric, 2x 40cm x 40cm Red Fabric, 2x 40cm x 40cm Pink Fabric, 2x 10cm x 10cm Yellow Fabric, Pins, Iron
- For the pocket, cut the stripy fabric to measure 22cm x 18cm. Press three seams (sides and bottom) inwards and the opening of the pocket by 2cm and press inwards. Stitch two lines along the top 5mm apart approx. 1cm from top edge. Position on apron and stitch the sides and bottom 5mm from pocket edge.
- Iron the adhesive sheet on one side of the green fabrics. Cut out the leaves using Camellia Leaf and leaf from the Winter Rose. Position onto top left of the pocket and press.
- For each Winter Rose, press the iron-on adhesive onto one side of red, pink and yellow fabric. Peel backing and iron on other fabric piece to each colour. Cut two flowers from each size. Pinch each petal inwards with a little. Glue one flower on top of the other and stagger the petals. Repeat this with the pink and red fabric until handle bases are covered.
- Cut out the flowers centre using the yellow fabric. Coil up at the base and glue in the centre of each flower.
- Position flowers over the leaves and glue in place.