Christmas Box Frame
Create a festive frame to decorate your home with at Christmas time.
Theme: 3-D Boxes & Shapes
Other Supplies: Patterned Cardstock, Box Frame Gem Embellishments, White and Pink Ink, Photograph, PVA glue, Scissors, Stapler
- To start, artistically splatter white and pink ink across cream cardstock.
- Using the Whoosh! Die, die-cut the shape out of glitter cardstock and stick to the background.
- Next, cut out a square and rectangle out of two different patterned cards and layer on top of the Whoosh! design.
- Cut out your photo and staple into place.
- Die-cut out the Winter Foliage, Woodland Deer and Festive Set dies, and decorate your frame to your liking.
- To finish, decorate your design with the gem embellishments to add that Christmassy magic.