Bake Sale Stand
Decorate your chalk board with beautiful flowers!
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Pink distressed ink pad & brush, Chalk board sign stand, Gems, Chalkboard pens/chalk
- Using the Camellia Leaf die, die-cut a few leaves out of green cardstock to use as the base to the floral array. Use the glue gun to stick onto your sign at opposite corners.
- Using the Winter Foliage die and a variety of different hues of green cardstock, die-cut the different leaf shapes to build up. Use the glue gun to stick onto the board creating a layered build-up of foliage.
- Using the Winter Rose die, die-cut five large roses and eight smaller inside rose shapes out of varied pink colour cardstock.
- On the lighter pink petals, use the distressed ink to add detail to the edge of the petals.
- Use tweezers from the Paper Sculpting Kit to curl the petal edges for depth.
- Assemble the roses and use glue gun to secure together.
- Die-cut the inside of the rose with yellow cardstock and stick in the centre.
- Add gemstone in the centre.
- Arrange your bunch of flowers and stick in place with the glue gun.
- Write your message on the board.