Moss Photo Frame
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Succulent
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Deep Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green Cardstock, Moss Garden Wire, Glue Gun, Craft Knife, White Stamen, Inks, Green mountboard
- Cut out large polaroid shaped frame from green mountboard using a craft knife.
- Apply a base of hot glue with a glue gun to small areas at a time, then bind handfuls of moss onto those areas with green garden wire. Continue in the same way over the front of the frame.
- Leave to dry thoroughly.
- Using the Succulent die, cut out each flower twice using deep pink card.
- Lightly ink the edges of each flower with a darker pink ink and sponge.
- Layer and glue the flowers with hot glue. Mould as you go, creating texture and 3-dimensional effect.
- Using a sharp tool, poke a hole through the centre of the flower and insert 2 – 3 white stamen.
- Repeat this method with yellow and orange papers and corresponding inks. Use fewer layers to vary flower size and shape.
- Using the Leaves die, cut out multiples of the wide leaf in two different green cards.
- Hot glue leaves and flowers into place on moss frame.