Moss Photo Frame
OverviewPerfect for capturing that special moment, frame it with this project!
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Deep Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green Cardstock, Moss Garden Wire, Glue Gun, Craft Knife, White Stamen, Inks, Green mountboard
- Cut out large polaroid shaped frame from green mountboard using a craft knife.
- Apply a base of hot glue with a glue gun to small areas at a time, then bind handfuls of moss onto those areas with green garden wire. Continue in the same way over the front of the frame.
- Leave to dry thoroughly.
- Using the Succulent die, cut out each flower twice using deep pink card.
- Lightly ink the edges of each flower with a darker pink ink and sponge.
- Layer and glue the flowers with hot glue. Mould as you go, creating texture and 3-dimensional effect.
- Using a sharp tool, poke a hole through the centre of the flower and insert 2 – 3 white stamen.
- Repeat this method with yellow and orange papers and corresponding inks. Use fewer layers to vary flower size and shape.
- Using the Leaves die, cut out multiples of the wide leaf in two different green cards.
- Hot glue leaves and flowers into place on moss frame.