OverviewGet in the festival spirit with this great Dream Catcher make!
Theme: Birthday & Party
Other Supplies: Ink & Sponge, Beads, String, Scissors, Coloured Card x2 Colours (Cream & Coral), Glue
- Using the Large Dream Catcher die set, die-cut the dream catcher and 3 plain feathers out of the cream card and then cut out the intricate feather using the coral card.
- Using a red ink, lightly ink the edge of the dream catcher to give it more depth. Also, if desired, ink the cream feather with the same ink.
- Stick the intricate feather to the solid feather with glue to make it sturdier.
- Thread string through a top hole and tie a knot in the string to secure it. Attach a bead if desired and then tie a knot to secure it leaving the string long enough hang.
- Cut 3 pieces of string and attach with a knot to the bottom 3 holes in the card.
- Tie a knot, attach a bead and tie a knot again to secure the bead, finally attaching the feather at the other end of the string.