Bride Wedding Dress Hanger
OverviewWhen it comes to the big day, it's all about the dress! Keep it safe with this hanger design!
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: White Coat Hanger, Gold Card, Double Sided Adhesive Sheet (A4), Lace Trim, Artificial Stamen, Artificial Foliage, Crop-A-Dile Hole Punch, Pale Pink Paper, PVA Glue Gun
- Die-cut a selection of the large and medium flowers from pink paper.
- Punch small holes in all flower centres.
- Using the stylus tool (10/8mm) and mould pad, shape the petals, working in a circular motion from the centre outwards.
- Take 4 strands of artificial stamen, bunch together then fold in half at centre of string.
- Using a small amount of PVA glue on finger tips, coat the string and twist to secure.
- Once dry, thread the stamen through the flowers, starting from small to large.
- When flower complete, bunch up petals from base.
- Back gold glitter card with a double sided adhesive sheet and die-cut your letters.
- Peel off backing and stick in place on hanger.
- Tie around trim and attach flower and foliage with hot glue.