OverviewBirthday gift boxes are simple and beautiful with the heart box!
Theme: Basic Shapes
Other Supplies: Gold Glitter card, Pink and white card, Gold organza ribbon
- Die-cut a set of box sides from white card and fold along the embossed crease lines before attaching together using the tabs.
- Die-cut two white and one pink box tops/bases.
- Use the multi heart die to die-cut the detail into the pink box top. Trim away the tabs from one of the white box tops and attach to the rear of the pink box top.
- Using the tabs provided attach the white base to the sides and insert your chosen gift before attaching the top.
- Die-cut the tag and ‘hello’ sentiment and mount together before tying a strip of organza ribbon through the hole in the tag finishing in a bow. Mount the tag/bow onto the box.