Felt Christmas Tree Bunting
OverviewThe ultimate garland! This felt tree bunting is a must make for your home this Christmas.
Other Supplies: Felt, Pegs, Needle and Thread/Sewing Machine, Twine, Hollowfibre Filling, Glue, Pins
- Die-cut multiple Christmas tree shapes from red and green felt.
- Place two felt trees together and pin to hold in place.
- Stitch around the edge of the tree shape leaving a small gap.
- Insert a small amount of hollowfibre filling and continue to stitch up the gap.
- Glue the spots on the tree shape creating a random pattern.
- Adhere the star or heart shape onto the edge of a peg using glue.
- Repeat to make multiple tree shapes.
- Attach each tree to a piece of twine using the embellished pegs.