Mother’s Appliqué Apron
OverviewAdd the personal touch to your apron with this applique project. The perfect gift for all bakers!
Theme: Quilting & Patchwork
Other Supplies: Assorted Fabric, Fusible Web, Needle and Thread/Sewing Machine, Apron, Iron
- Adhere fusible web to the reverse of patterned fabric using a hot iron.
- Die-cut three swallow shapes from the patterned fabric.
- Position the swallow shapes onto the apron.
- Remove the backing paper from the fusible web and adhere to the apron using a hot iron.
- Stitch around each swallow shape to appliqué.