Stencilled Storage Jars
Add a touch of personality to your kitchen décor with this stencilling project.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Ceramic Paint, Die-Cut Stencil Sheets, Spray Adhesive, Foam Applicator, Storage Jars
- Die-cut the Natural Florals and Meadow Leaves shapes from a stencil sheet.
- Spray each stencil lightly with adhesive and position onto the storage jar.
- Apply ceramic paint using the applicator to the stencil design.
- Lift to reveal the stencilled image. Allow to dry.
- Repeat, alternating stencils to create the design.