Village Fair Invite/Envelope
OverviewThis project is perfect for papercraft lovers everywhere. Add a touch of elegance to your projects.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Assorted card, Diamante buckle, Grey ribbon, Double sided tape, Card insert
- Create a pale green base card and cut the cover in half using the Doodle Rose die as shown.
- Die-cut the parts of the rose from olive green card and pink card. Attach the pink shape to the rear of the rose and position it in place on the cover securing at the rear using adhesive tape.
- Create and print your bespoke insert onto ivory card or paper and insert into the base card.
- Cut a rectangle of pale green card which is the same size as your base card and mat onto a rectangle of ivory card leaving a 2-3mm border.
- Die-cut two of the Moroccan Card Edges and attach to the rear of the matted rectangles creating a gatefold effect. Secure with a length of grey satin ribbon threaded through a diamante buckle.