New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Meadow Leaves
Other Supplies: Assorted patterned textiles, Natural twine, Assorted card, Spray adhesive, Paper, Assorted glass jars, Wooden tray, Chalk paint, Sponge applicator, White gel pen or chalk pencil
- Die-cut several of the Meadow Leaves from thin scrap paper and mount onto the side of the wooden tray using repositionable spray adhesive.
- Apply ivory coloured chalk paint over the leaves using a sponge applicator and peel away the paper leaves revealing the bare wood beneath.
- Cut several strips of patterned cotton fabric in a variety of shades and attach to the necks of the jars securing with wrapped twine as shown.
- Die-cut the large leaves from black mat card and write the name of the individual herbs onto them using a white gel pen or chalk pencil.
- Die-cut four Meadow Leaves from assorted shades of card and attach to the rear of each black leaf before mounting them in place onto the neck of each. Decorate with a small ribbon made from twine.