OverviewAdd a touch of personality to your kitchen greens with this great idea for herb planters!
Theme: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Other Supplies: Assorted patterned textiles, Natural twine, Assorted card, Spray adhesive, Paper, Assorted glass jars, Wooden tray, Chalk paint, Sponge applicator, White gel pen or chalk pencil
- Die-cut several of the Meadow Leaves from stencil film and mount onto the side of the wooden tray using repositionable spray adhesive.
- Apply ivory coloured chalk paint over the leaves using a sponge applicator and peel away the film leaves revealing the bare wood beneath.
- Cut several strips of patterned cotton fabric in a variety of shades and attach to the necks of the jars securing with wrapped twine as shown.
- Die-cut the large Meadow Leaves from black mat card and write the name of the individual herbs onto them using a white gel pen or chalk pencil.
- Die-cut four Meadow Leaves from assorted shades of card and attach to the rear of each black leaf before mounting them in place onto the neck of each. Decorate with a small ribbon made from twine.