Add some colour to your desk with these customised stationary holders!
Theme: Basic Shapes
Other Supplies: Empty tin cans, Assorted card, Natural twine, Hole punch and eyelet setter, Glue
- Take three tin cans of different sizes and line each with your chosen shade of card.
- Choose a shade of card which contrasts with the lining and wrap around the outside of the can.
- Wrap a length of twine around the can near the top of the card and tie into a knot at the front as shown.
- Die-cut the three different motifs from gold card.
- Die-cut three circles from different shades of card and matt each one onto a larger contrasting die-cut circle.
- Punch a hole near the top of each set of circles and set an eyelet in place before attaching the gold die-cut shapes.
- Thread the ends of the twine through the eyelets and tie in place as shown.