Number Pencil Case
Customise your pencil case for the new term with this cool idea!
Theme: Basic Shapes
Other Supplies: Plain Pencil Case, Plain, Cardstock, Fabric Paint, Die-Cut Stencil Sheets, Double-Sided Adhesive Sheets, Jump Ring, Masking Tape, Hole Punch
- Die-cut the numbers from a stencil sheet.
- Attach the stencil to the pencil case using masking tape as shown.
- Apply fabric paint using the applicator to the stencil design.
- Lift to reveal the stencilled image. Allow to dry.
- Die-cut a small circle from plain cardstock and punch a small hole near the edge of the circle.
- Apply a double-sided adhesive sheet to plain cardstock and die-cut the @ and camera icon.
- Place these shapes on either side of the circle shape.
- Attach to the zip on the pencil case using a jump ring.