Other Supplies: Fabric, Fusible Web, Needle and Thread/Sewing Machine, Iron, Cushion Pad, Sequins
- Adhere fusible web to the reverse of chosen fabric using a hot iron.
- Die-cut Mr. & Mrs. and heart shapes from the fabric.
- Position the die-cut shapes onto a piece of fabric (approx. 44cm). Remove the backing paper from the fusible web and adhere the shapes using a hotiron.
- Add sequins to the top of each heart to embellish.
- Cut a second piece of fabric (approx. 44cm). This will form the back of the cushion.
- Lay the front and back of the cushion right sides together, pin the edges together and then stitch with a 6mm seam - leaving an opening in one side.
- Insert cushion pad, and then slip stitch the open edges together to complete.