Sail Away Frame
This nautical home decor app exclusive is a great summer addition to your home!
Theme: Words & Phrases
Other Supplies: Patterned Paper, White Cardstock, Distress Ink - Brown, Adhesive Stones, Twine, Frame
- Trim 2 sections of patterned paper to fit the frame. Adhere together at an angle.
- Trim a banner from coordinating paper and adhere to the base of the patterned paper panels.
- Die-cut the ship from several colours, trim and adhere the pieces as shown to the main die-cut ship. Adhere to the panel, slightly overlapping the banner.
- Die-cut the wording, ink the edges and adhere below the ship.
- Die-cut the wheel and the anchor, ink and adhere the wheel to the side of the patterned paper panel.
- Thread twine through the top of the anchor and tie to the clip on the frame.
- Trim a small section of striped patterned paper and adhere to the top of the panel. Add adhesive stones to embellish.