Heart Sweet Jar
Put your treats in something just as sweet with this cute app exclusive project!
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Patterned Paper, Cork, Red Spritzing Ink, Crackle Glaze, Twine, Sentiment Stamp Jar
- Trim 2 sections of patterned paper slightly smaller than the jar. Layer together and wrap around the jar.
- Tie the twine centrally around the patterned paper panel.
- Die-cut 2 Primitive Hearts from cork. Take the smallest and cover with spritzing ink. Once dry add a layer of crackle glaze and leave to dry.
- Once dry adhere the hearts together and stick onto the jar. Die-cut the banner, flower and leaves and adhere to the centre of the heart.
- Die-cut a circle slightly smaller than the lid of the jar and adhere. Stamp the sentiment and die-cut. Adhere centrally to the lid of the jar.
- Die-cut the banner and cut in half. Adhere behind the sentiment.