Create your own fashion accessories for the big day with these pretty hair combs.
Other Supplies: Felt in various shades, Paper in various shades, Self-adhesive gems, Wide ribbon, Hot glue gun & hot glue sticks, Comb slides, Coordinating cardstock
How To Make (Felt Hair Comb):
- Take a length of wide ribbon and bring the ends together to form a loop which when formed measures slightly longer than the slide. Use a hot glue gun to secure the ends together and to fix the looped ribbon onto the smooth section of the hair comb slide.
- Using the Woodland Foliage die, cut out a green felt foliage shape and stick to the slide as indicated, again using the hot glue gun.
- Stick pink felt to cardstock which matches using self-adhesive sheets.
- Die-cut several flower shapes from the cardstock backed felt and then layer the different sizes together as indicated. You can create a more three-dimensional look but curling the edges of the petals slightly.
- Stick your felt flower into position using the hot glue gun and then embellish the centre using self-adhesive gems.
How To Make (Cardstock Hair Comb):
- Die-cut from green cardstock leaf shapes and stick these onto the slide as indicated using a hot glue gun.
- Die-cut out flower shapes from a cardstock of your choice and then assemble and attach, again using the hot glue gun.
- Fix into position onto the slide and complete by attaching self-adhesive gems.