Wedding Flower Bouquet
Create your own beautiful flower bouquet for the big day.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Cardstock in various shades, Self-adhesive gems, Florist wire, Ribbon, Hot glue gun and glue sticks, Small faux flower arrangement
- Take a shop bought small faux flower arrangement and remove the heads of all the flowers.
- Using the two Bigz flower designs cut out several flower shapes from your chosen coloured card.
- Create different sized flowers by layering either all of the shapes on the die or simply using the smallest shape on the die without layering.
- Using a hot glue gun, stick the flowers to the shop bought stems as indicated. It is possible to add more flowers if you feel necessary simply by attaching two or more flowers to one stem.
- Die-cut the leaves required from shades of green and grey card. Again using a hot glue gun fix these into position onto the stems of the flowers. Add enough to fill in the gaps between the flowers.
- Tie your bouquet with a length of ribbon and complete your make by embellishing with self-adhesive diamante gems.