New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Heartfelt
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Moroccan Flower
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Assorted shades of tissue paper, Assorted card, White paper, Wicker basket, Pallet wood block, Chalk (or acrylic) paint, Brayer, Raffia, Pearl brads, Stapler, Glue
- To create your confetti, die-cut small hearts from the various shades of tissue paper. Tip: it is possible to cut multiple layers at once.
- Make the cones from squares of white paper and secure with a staple at the top of each.
- To decorate each cone, die-cut two flowers from ivory card and curl the petals to add dimension. Mount the flowers together and secure with a brad through the centre.
- Wrap a length of pink paper raffia around the cone and mount the assembled flower in place with glue.
- Cut a piece of rough pallet wood to the required size and die-cut the word ‘CONFETTI’ from card.
- Use a brayer to apply ivory chalk paint (or acrylic) to the face of the wood allowing the natural texture to come through. Once dry, apply the die-cut letters as shown.
- Attach the block to the basket and mount a bow made from raffia at the top as shown.