Floral Centre Piece
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Tag Collection
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Sweet Lotus
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Moroccan Flower
Other Supplies: Assorted card, Assorted artificial flowers, Assorted glass jars and bottles, Natural twine, Florists wire, Glue gun, PC
- Die-cut all the flower/foliage elements from your chosen colours and gently curl the petals/leaves to add dimension.
- Remove the heads from the various artificial flowers and mount the paper flowers in their place.
- Print the word ‘Table’ onto ivory card and crop using a tag die. Make a bow from twine and attach to the top of the tag.
- Die-cut the table number from gold card and mount onto the tag as shown.
- Bend the end of a piece of florists wire into a double loop and insert the tag before mounting in the assortment of glass jars/bottles together with the assembled flowers.