"Embellish your life" is Dena's motto, and that’s exactly how her legion of fans – who value friendship, home, family and self-expression – live. As President and Creative Director of Dena Designs, Inc., Dena has beautifully juggled the roles of designer, businesswoman and mom while crafting a hugely successful company and lifestyle brand generating millions in worldwide sales. Her wide array of products includes home décor and accessories, greeting cards, gifts, craft items, books and more.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Hearts
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Leaves
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 7PK - Ovals
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower Layers & Leaves
Other Supplies: Notebook, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Black Fine Line Pen, Decorative Brad, Double-Sided Tape, Self-Adhesive Foam Pads
- Cover the outside of a small notebook using patterned paper secured with double-sided tape.
- Cut a band of brown wood effect paper, measuring approximately 2cm wide, and attach to the right-hand side of the front cover using double-sided tape.
- Using the Tattered Leaves, die-cut several leaves from different shades of cardstock and then add detail with a black fine line pen.
- Attach leaves using a combination of PVA and foam pads to add dimension.
- Use one of the Ovals Framelits to die-cut a phrase, either chosen from a scrapbook page or created and printed using a PC and printer.
- Attach the phrase with foam pads and then continue to embellish the notebook using die-cut flowers, phrases and a heart as indicated.