Over the past 10 years, Lori has designed for many prominent companies in the crafting industry. She currently licenses paper designs and fabric, as well as digital cutting files and scrapbooking files. Sizzix proudly welcomes Lori as a licensed designer for its new assortment of designs to enhance cardmaking, scrapbooking, home décor and other handmade crafts. With many practical and dimensional base dies, the collection offers unlimited embellishing possibilities with paper, fabric or other material.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
How do you say thanks? Start by designing a very special creation with Sizzix dies. Just choose your shapes and letters to adorn almost anything, including amazing thank you cards.
Themes: Friends & Family
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Typo Upper
Other Supplies: Plain Card, Kraft Card, Patterned Paper, Brayer, Jewelled Brad, Thin Craft Cork, Twine, White Gesso
- Die-cut the letters from thin craft cork and place a small amount of white gesso onto a craft mat before rolling out with a brayer. Use the brayer to apply the gesso to the letters in a random fashion.
- Cut a square of the wood pattern card and attach to the face of the base card.
- Cut a rectangle of pink patterned paper the same width as the card and tear along the top and base.
- Cut a rectangle of kraft card the same width as the base card and mount the letters before attaching to the base card together with the torn pink strip.
- Wrap some twine around the base card finishing with a knot at the front.
- Die-cut the flower and gently curl back the petals before attaching a jewelled brad through the centre and mount onto the base card.