Eileen grew up in a large art-loving family. She has applied her creative thinking to all sorts of life and career events – from adjusting to thirteen military moves and raising four children to developing popular craft product lines. In 2009, Sizzix launched her first ScoreBoards™ dies, specially designed to cut and score matboard and thicker materials. Eileen enjoys working with recycled materials and "treasures" from thrift stores, or even better, those found on the curb!View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Light up the room with flower power! Sizzix shapes can freshen up any décor in unexpected new ways.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Florals
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower, Heart & Soul
Other Supplies: White Lampshade, Black Cardstock, Grey Cardstock, Off-white Cardstock, White Cardstock, Hot-glue Gun
- Die-cut the main flower shape using white and off-white cardstock. Curl the petals slightly before attaching to the lampshade with a hot-glue gun. Create as many as needed to cover the lampshade.
- Die-cut the three leaf shapes from grey cardstock and stick these in the centre of the large flowers.
- Repeat the above using black cardstock and the smallest element on the Tattered Florals die to complete the lampshade.