Over the past 10 years, Lori has designed for many prominent companies in the crafting industry. She currently licenses paper designs and fabric, as well as digital cutting files and scrapbooking files. Sizzix proudly welcomes Lori as a licensed designer for its new assortment of designs to enhance cardmaking, scrapbooking, home décor and other handmade crafts. With many practical and dimensional base dies, the collection offers unlimited embellishing possibilities with paper, fabric or other material.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Flip your lid for a project with a twist! These stylish jam jar labels let you express yourself in many unique, retro ways thanks to the Sizzix dies.
Themes: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Tag Collection
Other Supplies: Tall Thin Jam Jars, Patterned Fabric, Plain Card, Postmark Stamps, Spray Adhesive, Twine
- Make your marmalade/ jam and transfer to your jars. Secure the jar lids according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Die-cut three 4" circles from fabric and place each over the top of the jar lid and secure with twine.
- Die-cut tags from card and apply the postmark stamp. Attach to the end of the twine and tie in a knot.
- Die-cut three doilies from ivory paper and attach each to the jars using spray adhesive.
- Choose a Framelits circle die and measure the aperture. Format text on a personal computer within those measurements. Print text onto ivory paper.
- Crop the text using the circle die. Mount each circle to the centre of a doily using spray adhesive.