Flip your lid for a project with a twist! These stylish jam jar labels let you express yourself in many unique, retro ways thanks to the Sizzix dies.
Other Supplies: Tall Thin Jam Jars, Patterned Fabric, Plain Card, Postmark Stamps, Spray Adhesive, Twine
- Make your marmalade/ jam and transfer to your jars. Secure the jar lids according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Die-cut three 4" circles from fabric and place each over the top of the jar lid and secure with twine.
- Die-cut tags from card and apply the postmark stamp. Attach to the end of the twine and tie in a knot.
- Die-cut three doilies from ivory paper and attach each to the jars using spray adhesive.
- Choose a Framelits circle die and measure the aperture. Format text on a personal computer within those measurements. Print text onto ivory paper.
- Crop the text using the circle die. Mount each circle to the center of a doily using spray adhesive.