Heart & Friends Mug
Thank your friends in a stylish new way. Sizzix dies make it easy to showcase the sentiment you want, when you want.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: 2 Store-Bought Mugs, Ceramic Paint, Craft Knife, Kitchen Paper, Spray Adhesive, Stencil Brush, Stencil Paper
- Die-cut the word 'Friend' from stencil paper and very carefully discard the die-cut piece. Retain the negative parts. Spray adhesive on the reverse of these parts and stick them into position onto your mug.
- Using a piece of kitchen paper to dab away the excess, apply a thin layer of ceramic paint to mug. Build up the density of the paint by allowing the layers to dry between additional applications.
- When you are happy with the density, let the paint dry and then peel away the stencil paper.
- If you have some areas where the paint as leaked behind the stencil paper, simply scrape this away with a sharp craft knife.
- Repeat this process to create the heart design on the other mug.