Heart & Friends Mug
Over the past 10 years, Lori has designed for many prominent companies in the crafting industry. She currently licenses paper designs and fabric, as well as digital cutting files and scrapbooking files. Sizzix proudly welcomes Lori as a licensed designer for its new assortment of designs to enhance cardmaking, scrapbooking, home décor and other handmade crafts. With many practical and dimensional base dies, the collection offers unlimited embellishing possibilities with paper, fabric or other material.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 6PK - Hearts
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 13PK - For the Birds
Other Supplies: 2 Store-Bought Mugs, Ceramic Paint, Craft Knife, Kitchen Paper, Spray Adhesive, Stencil Brush, Stencil Paper
- Die-cut the word ‘Friend’ from stencil paper and very carefully discard the die-cut piece. Retain the negative parts. Spray adhesive on the reverse of these parts and stick them into position onto your mug.
- Using a piece of kitchen paper to dab away the excess, apply a thin layer of ceramic paint to mug. Build up the density of the paint by allowing the layers to dry between additional applications.
- When you are happy with the density, let the paint dry and then peel away the stencil paper.
- If you have some areas where the paint as leaked behind the stencil paper, simply scrape this away with a sharp craft knife.
- Repeat this process to create the heart design on the other mug.