Other Supplies: Assorted Cardstock, Wired Pearl Embellishments, Large Ball-End Stylus and Soft Foam Mat, Ivory Pearl Hat Pins, Three-Tier Iced Wedding Cake and Gold Base
- For the large and medium rose, die-cut several of the large and medium-sized Flowers on the Flower Layers die from cardstock.
- To create the large and medium roses, use a ball-end stylus and foam mat to soften the cardstock and bend back the tips of the petals using your fingertips.
- Use scissors to snip from between one of the petals to the center of the Flower.
- Using tweezers, grip one edge of the cut you have just made and roll the tweezers all the way around the shape before securing with a glue gun. This will form the center of your bloom. Die-cut and attach more Flowers around the center until you achieve the size of bloom that you require.
- For the smaller roses, die-cut several spiral Flowers from your chosen shades of cardstock.
- To create the smaller roses, grip the end of one of the die-cut spiral Flowers with tweezers and roll it towards the center. Allow the Flower to relax slightly and secure with a blob of hot glue. Use tweezers to curl back the outer petals to form a more natural-looking bloom.
- Once you have all the Flowers you require, die-cut several sets of green leaves before adding form and dimension using the stylus and foam mat.
- Insert a long pearl hat pin into the center of each large and medium Flower and use the flowers to secure the foliage to the cake, adding wired pearl embellishments where required.
- Once the Flowers and foliage are in place, attach the smaller Flowers to the foliage using a glue gun.