Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers, 3-D
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
Other Supplies: White & Gold Cardstock, Assorted Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Corner Punch, Tweezers
- Cut a rectangle of the patterned paper and round off the bottom corners with a punch before mounting onto the tall white base card.
- Use a computer to create and print the word ‘Invitation’ onto white cardstock/paper and crop using a Circle die before matting onto a die-cut gold scalloped circle.
- Die-cut the 3-D Flower from peach cardstock and assemble by rolling from the outside toward the centre with a pair of tweezers. Secure at the centre with a blob of hot glue and gently curl back the petals using the tweezers to create a more natural-looking bloom.
- Die-cut the foliage from olive-coloured cardstock and gently curl the leaves to add a little dimension.
- Cut a rectangle of floral patterned paper and cut the base into a banner shape before attaching to the rear of the assembled circles.
- Mount the Flower and foliage onto the assembled circles and attach to the base card.